Chamber music talent
May, 8 p.m.
- Duration: 60 min
- Hall: Sala Manuel García
New times, new talent
In collaboration with Juventudes Musicales of Sevilla, the Teatro de la Maestranza continues this series in the Sala Manuel García, where young artists are presented who personify a new generation of musicians.
The Al-Ándalus Clarinet Quartet presents their new project which is a change from a classical concert of chamber music, for a show that combines music and dramatised theatre, in a stage production accompanied by video projections and lights.
All the programming in the Sala Manuel García for the 22/23 Season is made possible thanks to the special collaboration of the Fundación Banco Sabadell.
- Original idea: Christian Okawara López
- Basado en el texto de: Christian Okawara López
- Adaptación escénica y puesta en escena: Nacho Terceño
- Arreglos musicales e interpretación musical: Al Ándalus Clarinet Quartet
- Photograph: Rafa Núñez Ollero
- Al-Ándalus Clarinet Quartet: Carlos Caballero Moreno, Francisco de Paula García Márquez, Christian Yoshiaki Okawara López, Sergio Díaz Sánchez
About Al-Ándalus Clarinet Quartet
Founded in 2018 by four young music graduates of the Principal Conservatory of Seville. With a sincerity, intimacy and brilliance in their performances that immediately connects with the audience, they aspire to update the classical concept of a traditional concert by basing their programmes on attractive repertories that include original transcriptions and works of different periods, while always remaining open to styles and tendencies of our days.
With the support of